Translate

Thursday 30 July 2015

So, we went shopping..

I don't know what's going on with me at the moment, but I can't help myself when it comes to shopping. Haha. I have decided that this was my last treats for myself for a little while. Besides, I did need most of these things. ;) My keyboard for my tablet works fine but the case is the wrong shape so I have to use my old case for it anyway. Which looks nicer, but is quite a lot heavier.

Other than that, I got three tops from H&M, they're just plain tops that pretty much goes with anything, they're a little longer as well so you can have them with leggings. Also, the Chanel I ordered yesterday at about 1 in the afternoon, and they got here in less than 24 hours! How amazing is that? Was very nervous about the colours as well as I ordered them online, but they were perfect! the lipstick isn't that brown in real life, it's pretty much the same colour as the Gossimer, it's a perfect nude colour.




No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!