Translate

Wednesday 22 July 2015

5 things I need to make my life better.

1, Tea. I pretty much always start my day with tea. Most days I end it with tea as well. I prefer green tea, and I always have a little bit of milk in it (yes in green tea as well!).

2, Concealer. I don't have a problem with my skin at all but I always feel a little more confident if I put some under my eyes in the morning if I'm going out or to work or pretty much anything. I use the Yves Rocher one at the moment, it's alright but not the best.. I'm pretty much waiting until I run out to get a Chanel one instead..

3, Good day socks. I'm really weird with socks, I have good day socks, also obviously bad day socks, gym socks, winter socks and normal socks. I always put on good day socks if I'm doing something special or if I feel like I need a bit of a boost in general. Don't judge!

4, Peanut butter. Who doesn't need peanut butter?

5, Nail file. I'm pretty careful with my nails, I like them long, painted and even. I always have a file in my bag just in case, because I know if I dont, and something happens (like I break a nail) I will just mess it up and make it ten times worse that if I had a nail file..


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!