Translate

Tuesday 5 May 2015

So this happened..

Hi, so I haven't been on here for a few days. Not sure why really. It's hard to blog when you don't really have anything special to blog about? But anyway..

This weekend we went a little crazy with the shopping. I can't actually remember why we went shopping in the first place, but I'm sure we needed something.. I ended up getting a whole new outfit (which I'll show you tomorrow) and we also got ourselves a new little toy.



We decided we needed a Nintendo Wii U in our lives, so we found one and bought it. As you can see we got a few games with it as well, and some Mario game which is a little bit like Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. It's amazing!

So it's been keeping us busy the last few days. Now all I need is a Wii Balance Board so I can get the Wii Fit as well and get myself in to better shape. :) I've heard it's meant to be great. Have you tried it? Let me know what you think. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!