Translate

Friday 3 April 2015

38 was doing my head in.

1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Smart, I'm already very happy with my life! :) 
2. What’s your worst habit?
You should probably ask my boyfriend about that, but I don't like that I Smoke sometimes, I mean.. I don't smoke often, so why do it at all? 
3. Are you dating?
Swedes don't do dates. Haha. 
4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, bur when we go to Lanzarote I always take the shower gel because it smells sooo good! 
5. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Hmm, can't really think of anything now.. 
6. Do you collect anything?
Yes, Dvd's with Edward Furlong. 
7. Worst injury you ever had?
Thankfully I've never really had a bad injury.. :) 
8. What is your favourite pet/animal?
Well, I'll have to say Jackson, but I love dogs! :) 
9. What’s your dream vacation?
China and Australia. :) 

10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Yes, at the moment they are. :) 
11. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope! I don't dare to get one. haha 
12. What’s your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
Erhm.. haha I don't think I have a secret of that kind... 
13. Any phobias?
Yeah, these: I mean what are they? Mosquito monsters? No thanks! I will hide if I see one.

14. Do you bite your nails?
Not anymore! :) YEY! 
15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes I do, I'm not sure why, but I always lose count around 50 because I start counting to 10 over and over instead of saying the actual number.. 
16. Heels or flats?
Both? I don't wear heels very often because my boyfriend is only like 3cm taller than me. 
17. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Yes. :( 
18. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try, but not with teeth. haha 
19. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Absolutely. 
20. Do you miss anyone right now?
Absolutely. My boyfriend is in England. :( 
21. What’s your favourite colour?
White! 
22. Do you want kids?
I sure do, like half a football team. haha. I used to only want 1 or 2, but I think I want at least 3. 
23. Are you patient?
Not really no.. 
24. Can you swim?
Yes, you need to be able to swim in Sweden. haha! 
25. Tea or coffee?
Both, I drink more tea, but I love a good cup of coffee.

26. What do you wear to bed?
Not much. 
27. Ever used a gun? 
Nope, I don't like guns. :( 
28. Do you sing in the shower?
No I dont. :) 
29. Are you stubborn?
I can be. 
30. Are you lazy?
I wouldn't say so, but of course we all have our days.. 
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
Yes! 
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
2012 to my granddad. :) 
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Not nude, but I'd probably do a close to nude if the pay was right. haha. 
34. What is your favourite food?
Pizza or Tacos I think. 

35. Do you still watch cartoons?
No, but only because we don't have Nickelodeon or Disney Channel, otherwise I totally would! 
36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
Mean Girls, Legally blonde and Bad Neighbours. 
37. What superpower would you have for one day?
Teleportation! I would go travelling everywhere. 
38. What’s been your favourite age so far? 
14 and 21. :) 

40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
I'd probably give myself a hug and say "It'll get better!" 

41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Hug my boyfriend constantly. 
42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
Hmm.. Angelina Jolie I think. 
43. Do people ever take you seriously?
I sur hope so! haha 
44. What happened the last time you cried?
I ate too many sweets. 
45. Who knows you best?
My best friend Sandra I think. 
46. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, I don't want people looking at me when I'm asleep! I mean, what if there is a ghost?
47. What is your song of the week?
I don't know what it's called but it's on the radio a lot. haha 
48. Last person you kissed?
Carl of course. :) 

49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
BREAD! 
50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
Yeah, me +2 i think. 

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!