Translate

Sunday 29 March 2015

Sunday, rain and work.

Good morning!

So I didn't blog yesterday as I was doing a test all day. Let me tell you how it went..
I thought it was really hard this time, but I still had an ok feeliang when I walked out from every test, you don't find out your result unilt after 4 weeks but if you look at the past 3 years I got about a 1.6 (!!!) on my math and 1.2 on my Swedish/English part. To be honest this is better than i could have ever imagined. Never thoguht I'd get a 1.6 on my maths. But in total this should give me aboug a 1.4 on the test over all. Which is more than enough for me to get into University in September!

I am very proud of myself for this result, hard work pays off! And a massive thanks to Hp-Guiden for existing. I couldn't have done it without them. I didn't get any better on my Verbal part which is a little weird, but on my maths I went from a 0.9 to a 1.6. NOT BAD?

Now, time for me to get ready to walk to work, It's raining to thank God I didn't pack the umbrellas when I was going to the other day. haha. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!