Translate

Friday 27 March 2015

Inför Högskoleprovet.

So tomorrow is the big day (sorry for going on and on about this!).

But I thought I'd write a little post about things to think about before you take this test, and with before I mean the day/week before and on the actual day. So here are my little tips and tricks:

- Make sure you have everything ready the night before so you don't have to think about it in the morning! 

- Wear layers. I know this sounds silly, but you don't want to be too cold because it'll be all you think about in there and you won't be able to focus properly. And if it's too warm in the room you can take something off. 

- Prepare some snacks for the breaks. I've read that a lot of people recomend nuts and fruit. I don't like eating fruit unless it's cut up so I'm bringing sweets (almost the same, right?!). 

- Don't stress, just do the best you can. You can do the test as many times as you'd like! 

- Go to bed early, even if it's Friday



I'll take these things with me + coffee and water. Carl is bringing me my chicken salad at lunch time and we're going to eat together in the school. I'll also bring my phone with a few good songs on to listen to in the breaks when I go outside for a bit of air.

For everyone taking this test tomorrow - Good luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!