Translate

Monday 23 February 2015

New in!

Just thought I'd show you a few things I've just bought. 2 of my favourite things, from one of my favourite shops. Nail polish and tshirts, haha. From H&M. I wasn't too sure about the blue nail polishes but together they might look really good on a night out. The pink is amazing, and I've already tried it on. I really like the little bits of glitter in it.

The tshirts aren't that special, even came in a pack of two. haha. Very luxurious. I don't know if you can read it but it's organic cotton, which i of course am a fan of. It might just be in my head but it feels nicer than just normal cotton. Also, I didn't plan this, but the tshirts and the nail polishes match! Aren't I a trooper when it comes to shopping!?




No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!