Translate

Monday 16 February 2015

Monday 16th of February

Good evening,

I have now done all my studying, finished my test with a 1.2 today, which is the best score I've had so far. Before the actual test the 28th of March I'd like that to be at least a 1.4. Shouldn't be too hard? I do one of these tests every two weeks to check if I'm taking in any of the work i do on my normal days.. So far I've had a 1.0, 1.1 and then today the 1.2. And for you who doesnt know its out of 2.0, and the qusetions aren't easy! haha.

The washing machine is on, Dr Phil is on, I'm ready for the evening. My plans are to have a brew, probably some skorpor and watch some TV and hug my boyfriend. Wiihoo!

Sorry about the quality of these pictures, they're taken with my laptop camera.



No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!