Translate

Monday 16 February 2015

Got to know me better.

This is a great way for you to get to know me better, I found a list of 800 questions, obviously it would bore you to tears reading my answers to that many questions, so let's do a few at the time. Here's the first 50.

1) Whats your (full) name?
- Jana Rebecca Caroline Alvarsson


2) How old are you?
23 years, 2 months and 14days.


3) Whats your Birthday?
2nd of December. :) 


4) What starsign does that make it?
No idea? Hmm..


5) Whats your favourite colour?
White, because it's so clean.


6) Whats your lucky number?
2 & 8, 2 for my birthday, 8 for Steven Gerrard. :)


7) Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a rabbit named Jackson. Who btw was said to be a "Mini Lop" when we got him.. haha




8) Where are you from?
I'm from a really small city called Strängnäs, which is prtty close to Stockholm.


9) How tall are you?
173cm. I think that's about 5ft8? 


10) What shoe size are you?
37/38 eu, which is like 5 in the UK


11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Oh I don't know, not too many for a girl, maybe like 20?


12) If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
Well i think Sweden is doing ok to be honest..


13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
Mindreading? Or Flying? Who wouldn't want to be able to fly?


14) and what would your hero name be?
Square toe Bob.


15) and what outfit would you wear?
Probably something like this:
























16) What was your last dream about?
I was at a class reunion and at the end there was lots of trucks in the sea and my friend came out as a lesbian and found herself a girlfriend. Standard really?

17) What would you do if you won the lottery?
Start my own business, Move and buy my mum a house.


18) Would you like to build/design your own house?
Absolutely!


19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?

I love buses and cars. There is something about them that calms me down. hahah

20) What talents do you have?

I can put mascara on without a mirror! 

21) Can you juggle?
YES! (Is that a talent? :D)

22) Can you solve a rubix cube?

I want to say yes, i tried it in my old office, for 4 months. Still did't solve it. 

23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
Who doesn't? haha 

24) Are you psychic in any way?
No :( 

25) Are you a good dancer?
I used to be, I did dancing for I think 5 years when i was 9-14

26) Are you a good singer?
No. :( I am also the only girl in mt family who can't sing..

27) Are you a good cook?

Yes! I would be a great housewife, love cooking and cleaning.

28) Are you a good artist?

Naah... 

29) Are you a good listener?
I'd like to think so. 

30) Are you a good public speaker?
No, I'm too shy. 

31) Are you a good babysitter?
Hahah no! 

32) Are you a good mechanic?
No! 

33) Are you a good diplomat?
Vla? 

34) Are you a good employee?
Yes, always on time, always do what I'm meant to do (unless it's friday after lunch!)

35) Are you a good dresser?
Yes, but I'm also lazy when it comes to this as i spend most of my time at home.. 

36) Are you a good swimmer?
I am a great swimmer! 3,2km in 90minutes. Mmmhm!































37) Are you a good skier?
Never tried it. :( 

38) Are you a good lover?

39) Are you a good musician?
No, but i used to play guitarr! :D

40) Are you a good comedian?
Well, yes! If you ask me? haha.

41) Are you a good cleaner?
The best! I love cleaning! 

42) Are you a good actor?
Hmm, not sure? I'd like to think so.. haha 

43) Are you a good writer?
You'll see when my book comes out! ;) 

44) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
No, thank god! That's one of the things i'll never do! 

45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?
I have, and i loved it! Every time I go on holidag i want to do this. If i owned one i'd be out on the Swedish lakes on daily basis in the summer! A lot of fun, you get a tan AND a workout. 

46) What types of holidays do you prefer?
Ones where i can get a tan. I don't drink so Ibiza or Magaluf just isn't for me.. But i like the sun.. :) 

47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on holiday?
Thailand, :) Was amazing!

48) What was your favourite holiday?
Probably the 2nd time i went to Lanzarote, because we sort of knew what we wanted to do and the good places to eat.. also we were there for 12 days instead of 7.

49) Where would your dream holiday be?
Bora Bora i think, or a quiet Malaysian island. 

50) Can you tap dance?
Hahah no! Oh I wish i could. 

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!