Translate

Monday 16 February 2015

FitTea day #1 - Good morning.

Today I'm having my first ever FitTea, It's a detox tea which is meant to make you feel more energized and it's also good for weightloss. I am very sceptic when it comes to things like this, but i tried BooTea and was happy with it, so why not?

I'm going to write a little something about how it's going ones every so often for the 14 days I'm on this detox. I am not going to do anything different from normal just to see if it will actually make a difference.

So far: My tea came in tea bags, which is handy. It smells nice, and the taste is really good as well, didn't put any milk or honey in it but it still tastes really good. If it wasn't do pricy i'd drink it every day! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!