Translate

Thursday 19 February 2015

6 very random things that makes me cry.

These things will have me in tears, some of them of happiness, and some of sadness. Hopefully you can get which feeling belongs to what. haha

1, When men cry. 
I don't know why, but I can't stand seeing men cry. I will burst into tears if I watch a film and a man gets emotional, or if my boyfriend is chopping onion and gets onion eye. Not sure why but I just can't deal.

(looking at this picture nearly had me..)



2, When I watch Spårlöst.
You know the type of show where someone who was adopted look for their real parents, and then when they find them and everyone is all happy and crying I will 100% start crying. I'm a mess.. haha

3, Really cute dogs. 
They just get me. I want them all.

4, Llamas. 
I really really can't handle llamas. If i had a llama I'd cry of happiness and laughter all day long. It would be the best! When I have my own a massive house with a big garden I'm getting a pet Llama.



5, When my sports team loses. 
I have a weird way of getting really into games if I'm in the right mood. I watched  Sweden play the hockey final (i think) last year. When we lost I actually cried and had to go for a sulk bath for a good hour or so. Really ruined my week. I'm the same if I'm really really into a football game..

6, Pretty much every half hour when it's that time of the month. 
Surely I'm not the only one on this one? haha


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!