Translate

Thursday 29 January 2015

Oh hello,

Hi!

So as you know by now I'm very busy at the moment with my studying. Today has been all maths and it's not been great. haha. I have set up little goals for every week, and this week if i got 13/24 on my maths I'd get a box of grapes and a magazine. Might sound easy and yesterday i gor 12/24, but this morning went really bad and I gor numbers like 9 and 10.. Went to bed, had a meltdown, got a peptalk and got back to my dest and got a 15! :D YEY!

I actually got 9/24 on my actual test last time i did it on one part of the maths so 15 is great! Next week it's a gifferent kind of maths and hopefully that will go just as well. :)

Other than that I haven't been up to much, I mean, i study all week and work the weekends.

Also, doesn't it feel like Friday today? Hmm..

Anyway, here's a few pictures of my beautiful face from yesterday.
What was my hair upto?



No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!