Translate

Thursday 23 October 2014

My 2014 - January

2014 is slowly but surely coming to an end. I'ts been a good year for me. Some ups and downs as always but over all a good year. Got a new job which i love., met some new people.. Anyway i thought i'd post a little something about every month through the year so far.. :) 

January: 

Started the new year in Göteborg on the 23rd floor in a bar with a random family from Norway, really nice people. Also, the dad knew the royal family. mhm. not bad! haha. Here I am am about 21.00 on new years. :) (before i did my hair.. which to be honest I can't remember if i did or if i just kept it like that. haha I'm a mess!)


Spent some time with this little gremlin as well. It's my sisters but we kidnap him every so often.

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!