Translate

Friday 5 July 2013

Friday

So, it's been a while. I have been busy packing and working. Tomorrow it's 3 weeks till we move out. I cant wait! most of our things are packed and we are sending it to Sweden next week.

Anyway, so my mum was here for a few days this week, so i had half the day off yesterday and i took her to Liverpool for some food and shopping. Got myself a leather jacket as well, i remember in school when everyone had a black one and i didnt, for two reasons:
1, i didnt have enough money to buy one.
2, I was too fat to actually look good in one.
haha, but the one i got yesterday was a size 6 which made me feel awesome for the rest of the day. Good times! So how have you been the last couple of weeks? anything exciting going on? :)


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!