Translate

Monday 8 July 2013

87 days left in the office.

I'm in the office eating my lunch and trying to relax for 5 before the phone rings and i have to get back to work. It's only 87 days now till my last day in the office. I'm thinking about taking a couple of days off at some point, just don't know when. On my days off i plan on going shopping one of the days, and doing absolutely nothing on the other one.

It's weird thinking i won't have a job anymore in 3 months. What if i don't find a new job? It's a very scary feeling. I was very lucky to get the job i have now. It has been a great opportunity to learn a lot and to know what i like to do and also what i don't like to do. This office has a great vibe in it as we're all family. We're like a big happy family in here. I don't think I'll get that anywhere else.

It feels like I'll be both sad and happy on my last day here. It's a good and safe job, but I'm up for a challenge. I'd like to do something cool, maybe something I've never done before..

Exciting times ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!