Translate

Monday 10 June 2013

What a great start on the week.

Do you want to know what just happened to me? I went swimming, and as always i prepare my breakfast at home so i can eat it in the office after swimming - so far all good. Came to the office, started eating my water melon, and then i though 'aah milk on these strawberries, mh mh mh' put milk on them and the milk looked a bit weird.. i dont know what old milk smells like, but i gave it a go, and guessed that if the mils smells of sour creme.. its old.

So i've only had half of my breakfast now as i had to throw out the strawberries.. which were the last ones i had - to make it all even better. What a great way to start the week!

And on top of this, my skin is peeling after burning my shoulders a week ago. Nice one.


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!