Translate

Sunday 21 April 2013

Eat whatever i want day !

So today is my eat whatever i want day, which i something i need to keep up with my diet for more than 5 days. haha. I made Sunday that day because i ALWAYS feel like snacking and watch a film in the evening. Also my boyfriend read somewhere that Sunday at 7 or something is the hardest time not to snack. So solved that problem! haha.

So far today i've eat a slice of brown bread with ham on, some mango and two chocolate things from Sweden. Not doing too bad, and i am sort of waiting for me to get hungry so i can make waffles. Bought a waffle maker last week and i cant wait to use it!

Anyway, today is a really chill day, i am just about to watch some Desperate housewives and chill on the couch while my man is learning Swedish next to me. Not having a bad day at all so far! :)

I hope you all are having a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!