Translate

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Pick a Kardashian,

This is going to be one of those blog posts that a completely unnecessary and about something that isn't important or meaningful to anyone on this planet. But I've decided to bloag about this anyway, because I'm just cool like that.

I've spent all week in bed basically, had nothing to do but watch Keeping up with the Kardashian, not complaining though, i love that show. But it made me think, which one of the Kardashian sisters do i "like" the most? (Khloe is included even though her name is Odom..)

And after watching 5 seasons of the show in a week, I have my favourite, which is the one I can relate to the most, and the one I think I could hang out with sort of.. Let's just do a 3-2-1 thing, mhm. here it comes..

3, Kim Kardashian,
To be honest she seems pretty cool, but she's just not like me at all, i dont know, she's just a bit too much of everything. She is never happy with anything and she's a bit too much of a diva and up her own ass.. Well you know what i mean?

2, Kourtney Kardashian,
I just think she's a bit lame, haha. i mean, does she even like her boyfriend? no one knows.. not cool.

1, Khloe Odom,
Well wasnt that hadr to fidure out that sha would be the "winner" after already telling you the 3rd and 2nd.. haha, anyway I just think she seems pretty cool and down to earth. She's got her problems, like the rest of the world. She just seems real and fun. Everyone likes a fun and really cool person? Wiho

Hejda

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!