Translate

Thursday 14 February 2013

I Love you too!

This is what my amazing boyfriend got me today. He did what all men does on a day like this, he went to asda and got me everything i could possible want on valentines day. haha. He also got me big Magnum ice cream thing. I love them! I've never tried the one he got me today. Cant wait though! haha.  

The card:
To my wife on Valentines day.
You are everything special a wife could be.
And i feel like the luckiest man in the world.
With all my love on valentines day.

I love you wifey!
They had no "boyfriend" cards left and as I'm going to marry you one day I thought 'all good'
To Love of my life Rebecca,
I Hope i make you feel special everyday because you're the most important thing in my world!
Love you always.
Carl
xxxxxxxxxxx

Haha he is the cutest person ever. LOVE YOU!!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!