Translate

Tuesday 8 January 2013

10 things you might not know about me.


Not really sure what to blog about right now, so i thought i'll tell you 10 things you might not know about me. :)

1, I make up my own words. 
2, The only CD's i buy is Britney Spears ones.
3, I'm scared of big dogs.
4, I think the prettiest girls in the world come from Albania and Azerbaijan.
5, 2012 has been the best year in my life (so far).
6, I might be the only person on this planet who thinks Edward Furlong is good looking. 
7, Jag är mörkrädd. 
8, Jag älskar sushi, men jag äter det aldrig eftersom att Carl inte vågar smaka. 
9, Sometimes when i blog the language change to Swedish... :( haha
10, I don't have a phone

Might explain them a bit later in a video blog. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!